Girls, on dating sites how you choose your guy mate?

what is your criteria when choosing a guy from dating sites will be your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pictures, profile (how effort he put into it, what are his interests, what is he looking for), and once we move to messaging, texting, and so forth if he has manners or is too pushy.

What Girls Said 1

• First things first is always look at is pictures. Can I see myself with this guy? Is he attractive to me? Or am I completely turned off by him? Then read the profile, try and gauge his personality. Does he want the same thing I want (i. e. is he looking for a 'casual' relationship or something more serious)? Then the messaging. Can we hold a conversation? Am I holding his interest? Is he holding mine? Eventually progress to texting, phone calls, skyping, and then the big first date. It's all about interest and compatibility and chemistry from there on.

What Guys Said 2

• I often wonder how many people buy into the profiles you read about girls and guys on dating sites? most of the women all say the same thing. "I'm looking for a guy that's romantic, out going, likes spending his time out doors, someone who's funny, I want him to be romantic and sweet, and social." LOL how many of you people actually believe it when you see that shit? hahaha looking for people when your online dating is almost like car shopping no joke... you have to sell yourself to the other person and that's fuckin lame... I'd rather walk up to a girl and introduce myself and try to get the number and if she tells me no then I'll just say "oh okay It was nice meeting you." Then I go finish out my day. I hate having to spend weeks or days before I even get a phone number then more talking before I even get a date... psshh... And if you say one thing wrong that they disagree with they'll probably just ignore your messages, so that means you have to find someone else and start from scratch even though you've just spend like 2 weeks getting to know that person and haven't even met in real life yet.. HAH... girls get soo many messages a day from guys from those online dating sites that they probably won't even read your message unless you look like a male model or something... It's waaayyy better to just see a girl in a store or in the mall or even at a book store and walk up and say hi and introduce yourself and spend 5 or 10 minutes talking then getting the number... that's waaayy faster than spending a week or 2 just to get a phone number and another 2 or 3 days or even a week just to get a first date... lol that's the shit that makes online dating annoying and lame... plus I don't a girl who's got like 10 other dates or guys lined up behind you trying to get a phone number and a first date... I'd feel like a groupie or a rebound or another product straight off the assembly line. Sigh I'll pass on that shit.

• No to mention a lot of people do fake profiles and steal pictures and shit nowadays... That shit's soo big that they've decided to make a show called CatFish out of it... do you really wanna meet up with someone who turns out to be a fat girl with 10 kids and welfare?
      And ladies do you wanna meet up with a guy who turns out to be lazy and jobless and out of shape and lives with his mother or father and watches p*rn day and night. or even worse, what if he turns out to be some stalker rapist.. lol

• dont pay attention to those commercials like Eharmony and Match. com and stuff, it's all a sales pitch and a lie to get you to spend your money for sign up. trust me I've done it before and I can give you full detail of how it goes down. Half of your matches on the sites have profiles where people haven't signed on for a month and that tells me immediately that they've found someone else already or they refuse to pay those high ass prices every month just to chat with someone who is probably chatting with 40 other guys/girls at the same time lol. the monthly fee for Eharmony is like $75 dollars and I think it's like $50 for Match. com These two sites are suppose to be top notch sites. there's another site called plenty of fish and I met a girl off that site before but she wasn't what her pictures said. She was kinda big and she wasn't what or who I though she'd be.. I played my roll and I remained a gentlemen and still took her to dinner and made sure she had a wonderful evening.

• things went sour when I didn't kiss her at the end of the night... You'd be better off walking up to someone and asking for their number in real life instead of putting your hopes in a dating site... but a lot of people are turning to dating sites because there's a lot of people out there who's weird and creepy and I guess their excuse i's "I don't have time to go out and meet people" so they resort to a site that supposedly bring people your way LOL

• The first requirement is that he's good looking.