Massive crush... what should I do?

I just moved to United states and started my undergrad here, i have this hige crush on one of my American classmate but safly i dont think i even exist for him !!! Hiven the fact that i am not American (i am indian) and have this lack if socializing skills , should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to do volunteer activities, join a student club, maybe a drama club.. anything to socialize and get used to the very different culture.

Don't chase after guys because of their cars or looks. they will generally not respect you at all. The USA is like this. Make him come to YOU.

If he doesn't, it is probably for the best.

• Trust me i am not into cars and just looks, he is really intelligent like math major intelligent ! Thnks fr the suggestion:)

• We smart guys are the best, like a lot of Indian women, you have good taste in guys!
      Boy you are trouble if someone gets too flirtatious, though!

What Guys Said 3

• Your race doesn't mean that he won't like you lol look around America is a country of Immigrants it's one of the things that makes the country great. Anyway though just try to get his attention subtly or get him to notice you, or even make conversation. You have to get things started somehow and somewhere lol.

• Subtly let him know.

• You need to make a move - us guys have no idea so you have to let him know... Get some courage and chat to him to start with

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him girl! Look nice and act sweet

• But how? He is always surrounded by his friends and honestly its too difficult to approach people here cause they always mind their stuff!!!