Women if your salary 250000 a year and you're hot and young would you marry nice guy who work in resturant as sandwich maker?

As the title say plus the guys really nice and above average but he's sandwich maker and poor not rich would you marry him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's likely. If we have something really special together maybe, though. We'd have to have great chemistry or something. It's just, if I was in that position I think I'd have a lot of options, and there are a lot of really nice, cute guys out there. Many of whom I might be able to relate to better and share more things in common. Maybe the sandwich guy would be perfect for me though, who knows. It just depends on the guy and if we're good together.

What Girls Said 7

• What's the issue of actually being into a person who works in a restaurant?
    I don't care about a man's wallet. As long as both of us can manage to pay the bills, it's cool but even if we can't, we will find a way.
    I have struggled financially in the past, so it is not unknown to me.

• No all he's gonna do is see me as a money bag and try to finesse me for cash. He's not on my level

• I would, I actually prefer men who don't take a job or their job too seriously, to me it's more important to have fun in life and experience things outside of a job and if I made that much money, we could do even more fun things outside of work lol.

• There's so much more that goes into marriage then a person's income. If he we really cliqued on a deeper level then of course. Also, a guy who can make you a nomb sandwich is nothing to scoff at.

• Shouldn't matter how much money you have if your in love

• Yes if I found him attractive and had a connection with him. I mean, if I was earning that kind of money then I dont need a guy with money - I need just sweet companionship.

• wth! I wouldn't...

• Ok but why?

• So if you connected with the sandwich guy and felt in love you could marry him? Even if he's sandwich maker?

• yes.

What Guys Said 4

• People feel more comfortable with someone with equal ambitions and intelligence, and salary is a rough estimate of that.

I've dated someone who was out of my league, and I constantly felt like she had no reason to be with me. How could she really talk about work? How could the sandwich maker? Two different worlds.
    The only real reason so many more couples have an overqualified man is because many men grow up knowing that they have to provide for a family, and think it's their primary job to earn money.

• What about what we know about women they always say here they look for personality and nice person.

Is that mean most if Internet info about women is BULSHIT?

• Are you sure you're not confusing 'internet women' with 'internet women you're attracted to'?
      There are golddiggers, sluts, virgins and moneymaking women just on this site alone. You can't expect every girl to match the one girl you found on a post asking for her Romeo.

• It's complex and its like every thing mixed in a blender :) but their perfect pic here its too good to be true and many guys are lost coz they can't have gf why? Coz women keep telling them your personality first :) so when he focus 100% on his personality he will forget how he will look so in the end he will lose

Do you think if tarazan walking with some gorillas and then asked girl out she will accept? Lets say he's nice person good Keeper etc but they won't coz of he's look:) and the gorrilas but if you ask it here they will say yeah we will date him no pro what will happen if he ask her in the real life she will run of cource

• i believe most girls would be afraid that this guy would be after their money basically!

• In my opinion salary was very small in front of love.
    But it is just my opinion.

• If I were a woman like that, I will say no because such difference will cause us to have little common topics.