Giving it one last try: asking her how she feels?

About six months ago, I asked my friend how she felt about me. She gently let me down.

As a couple months, I feel like we have been getting closer.

I just want to ask her how she feels one last time just in case she wants to share something romantic with me or so I can have some closure and move on.

Good or bad idea?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to keep her as a friend, and not get labeled as a creep or stalker, don't press her again

. If she changes her mind about you, she will let you know. Otherwise, let it go, stay friends. Maybe she'll introduce you to someone warmer if you stay friends with her.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think if she has turned you down before the ball is in her court. It is her turn to say something.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is good. I like this.

• I'm usually very proactive, but in this situation, i think You have made your feelings clear, like maybe drop a hint or two, but you have made your feelings heard. It is up to her to undo the turn down.

What Guys Said 1

• I would just move on. In these types of situation I have always just moved on. If things went wrong when I tried to get to know you more/set up a date, then I'm just going to back out and move to someone else.

0|0
    0|0