Giving it one last try: asking her how she feels?

About six months ago, I asked my friend how she felt about me. She gently let me down.

As a couple months, I feel like we have been getting closer.

I just want to ask her how she feels one last time just in case she wants to share something romantic with me or so I can have some closure and move on.

Good or bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to keep her as a friend, and not get labeled as a creep or stalker, don't press her again

. If she changes her mind about you, she will let you know. Otherwise, let it go, stay friends. Maybe she'll introduce you to someone warmer if you stay friends with her.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if she has turned you down before the ball is in her court. It is her turn to say something.

• This is good. I like this.

• I'm usually very proactive, but in this situation, i think You have made your feelings clear, like maybe drop a hint or two, but you have made your feelings heard. It is up to her to undo the turn down.

What Guys Said 1

• I would just move on. In these types of situation I have always just moved on. If things went wrong when I tried to get to know you more/set up a date, then I'm just going to back out and move to someone else.