Would you ever date a African American woman / Man?

would you ever date a black woman or a black man? I know I sure would date a white man. I love Vanilla do you like chocolate? :) ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Two guys I know slightly who dated AA girls were shot by jealous boyfriends, or wannabe boyfriends.

So I water my wine about that idea, and am careful not to get too friendly with AA women. Beautiful as they sometimes are.

I mean, even when I was single, I kept away from them in any romantic way.

Now, an actual African woman, Eriterean or Ethiopian, those are different. You're not going to get shot with them, and I've flirted with them a little in my time, but never had any real relationship with one.

They are attractive, though, and if I were single...

What Guys Said 3

• Assuming I was attracted to her yea I don't see why not.

• I haven't dated an AA girl, but I did date an African girl from Nigeria. Cultures might differ, but people are people :) She was beautiful, smart and had huge smile. What's not to love? :)
    Besides, aren't we over the whole race thing by now?

• I m sure most blondes can't deny blacks... For their packages... !!!

What Girls Said 2

• Hey... I know this isn't the answer you want but you really shouldn't fish for approval on here when it comes to subjects like interracial dating. I know a little of where you're coming from. All the heroes andstrong manly guys in the movies are white most of the time so you may think, I would date a guy like that. And then you may start to notice that cultures generally are taught to date within there culture. AA were not taught these things as a lot of our culture was taken in early America for obvi reasons... Any way you might seek the approval of white guys because of what youve seen and heard as the ideal 'hero' but you have to remember media and music industries are owned by older white men who were grin civil rights or race war eras.. I guess what I am trying to say is that there not as big of a deal as any other man, perhaps less respectful or interested in other cultures for what they are vs what portrayal they are taught. You have to remember that many of there parents grew up in the civil rights era and this means although they may be totally fine, there's a good chance they might have been inherrantly taught or heard racist things as kids about African Americans. I learned the hard the way in college, I got approached by them quite a bit and half of the time they were wanting to 'try something different' or to tell there friends they dated a 'black chick'. Which happens often BUT there are a few exceptions to this. A few... I started to realize later on that I shouldn't be hearing things like 'I've never dated a black girl...' or 'You have to be mixed with something else' or I dont really like black girls but your pretty' that many of them are inherrantly taught that these insulting things are acceptable. I want you to know they are not. That there is a system that started befor you that isn't to kind... but you dont have to follow it although that is what the media culture wants you to do. You can date who you want to. I just want you not throw yourself at

• carelessly at the group of people that were taught to sort of diwrespect you the most as it is in many of there (all white american) culture... And even if they are italian or european in the US they adopt white American culture too. I really want you to just understand this young because I fear that some women are never taught this and have to wait into a bunch of white guys are leering at them in college about how they can believe you are black (ew) Its not all white guys... but I really haven't heard anything like this from any other group of men... best luck

• no.. I had some friends and someone who liked me. I don't feel good. I just don't like their life style. They only think of stealing and cheating and drug.

• That's a big steroype sometimes people like u should really shut your mouth and get some knowledge

• what knowledge?

• Wait what? That's stupid as f***.. but whatever I see where you stand with black people.