Should I sign another lease with my boyfriend or get my own apartment?

We currently live together but have been fighting. I dont know if i should continue living with him or live seperately because if we do live seperately then i feel like we will just break up. But living together isn't cool either. Im really not sure about this guy. All i know is that i do really love him.

I don't know follow my heart and stay or follow my logic and move out.

Yeah there are some basic things that are just not cool about him.
-He was thinking about leaving me for one of his close girlfriends
-He is rude and mean to his mother
-He has been inbetween jobs for over a year and i helped pay for 70% of everything like rent, food, etc. Weed
-hates my family he did not even say bye to me when i went home for spring break...

I know i have flaws too but i do try to improve abd grow i dont see him making a real effort to show remorse
Yeah, ah shit. doesn't it suck when you invest so much time and effort into someone and then it just doesn't work out. I definitely learned my lesson...

Most Helpful Guy

• You can -always- judge a man by his relationship with his mother. Even without the other negative aspects that you listed I think how he treats her merits some worry. He sounds like an emotional and financial drain which is never a pleasant situation to be in. If it is this bad now just imagine things down the road? How will he treat you? Will be beat you to the punch and leave for someone else? He has already been disloyal emotionally and I can almost guarantee it will happen again with the same close girl friend or someone else. You might love him but are you IN love with him?

I could blab for hours but ultimately this is something you need to come to a conclusion to yourself. I hiiiighly recommend drawing up a pros and cons list to have it all right in front of you to evaluate. Ask yourself questions such as "am I happy?" when drawing up the list and I believe you'll have an answer in short order.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 7

• Sounds like your heart is telling you to break up, regardless of your feelings. Getting a separate place would give you both a chance to think things through.

Probably yes, you would break up... but maybe in a more peaceful way than will happen if you keep living together, and fighting all the time!

• Yes it does sick and you should live separately may make him realize dam that girl really loved me and I did this shit fuck I fucked up

• Yes, get your own apartment and don't invite him over unless your relationship with him improves. I'm surprised you haven't dumped him by now.

• From what I've seen on here he doesn't sound like the type of guy you would want to be in a relationship with. Like the smith said above make a pros and con list but you may love him but are you in love with him and can you actually see a future with him.

• You always get your own place

• A hard as it is, get a separate place. Good luck

• I think distance would be good for both of you. You can evaluate your feelings about him. I'm not saying he's a jerk. He may just be going through a bad time. So yeah move out and get your own apartment. But don't treat him different. Make him comfortable about your decision firstly.

What Girls Said 3

• This guy is a liability not an asset. there is no reason why you should even continue a relationship with him much less move in with him! get your own place you can do bad by yourself you don't need him

• Get your own apartment, it'll only make the break up faster if it is inevitable.

• Sounds like you should get your own apartment.