Would any race date a black woman with previous children?

I was just curious because people only seem to date their own race... or dont want to be involved with someone with previous children... never had this problem i was just wondering!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind dating black women, but right now, I can't deal with kids in my life. I mean, I like them, I'm just not in a situation where I can deal with them. Maybe in the future I'll think about it, but I would rather go out with a woman that has no kids, so we could start a family together.

What Guys Said 12

• I'll date a black woman, but I wouldn't date any woman with kids.

• If I were single I would. Note that I would also have previous children.

I like kids.

• I'm sure you could find at LEAST one person from each race to date a black woman with previous children.

Personally, I'm a white guy and I don't date black women. No offense, I just don't find them attractive (generally.) It has nothing to do with the fact she may have children or not.

• I would date any woman regardless of race. I won't date someone with children from a previous relationship, however. I'd prefer to know my kids since they came from me.

• As for race I wouldn't mind at all, as long as I was attracted to her. I don't know about children not necessarily a deal breaker, but definitely something to give me pause.

• I wouldn't date anyone with kids.

• I personally wouldn't date an African-American Woman, there are some who would date one. But I can't date anyone whose a single mom either whether that's any race. Ultimately, I wouldn't be able to do it because I'm against fornification and divorce, the 2 main reasons why someone would be a single mom,(I would exempt widows and widower from that case). So personally no, but I know you can find a man who loves you regardless.

• No to the kids. Too much of a financial burden and a huge distraction. Unless I was in love or I really liked the kids.

• no dating outside of my race.

• I won't date ANY single mother with children period. Regardless of race

• No problem with black women--although I do have a problem with their often racist friends and families. I've tried interracial dating and it was a really negative experience for me, not doing it again. And I have a strict "no single mothers" rule. I know too many of them personally and see how they operate, not getting caught in that trap.

• You could probably find a black guy who would

What Girls Said 2

• I think your view is very sheltered. I live in New York. It's very normal for people to date, marry and have children with another race. It's very very common. It also is common for someone to take in another's children no matter what race they are. I don't know where you are writing from but I have to disagree with your statement.

• New York is the exception to everything. I've been there and it's nice but very unrealistic compared to the rest of the United States. Just saying because that's not only the most liberal city but also the most international city America has.

• im writting from michigan i am black i do see a lot of mixed couples i have mixed fAMily i just dont see anyone date besides blacks date a blk woman with children already.

• Race doesn't matter its the person.