If all girls like tall, handsome, and confident guys, will short men go extinct?

I am one of the honest girls, I like tall, handsome, and confident guys. Most tall guys are more confident for some reason.

0|0
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence has nothing to do with height at all. I know short guys who are proud of themselves. Most girls I know despise confidence in men anyway.

I agree most girls PREFER tall guys but this doesn't mean that they won't date short guys at all. The funny thing is, I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend and I'm six feet, two inches tall. The only other guy I know my age (about to turn 24) who has never had a girlfriend and he's 5'8. I have a shaved head, tan skin and no facial hair. He has long hair and facial hair.

Do you see the point? I doubt looks has much to do with it in general. I think most young women like money!

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain why tall men get paid more than short men?

• Show All
    • Money = confidence = luxury.

• Not true at all. There are many wealthy people with a low self-esteem and many people in poverty who are confident. NOTHING you say makes any logical sense.

What Guys Said 18

• a woman's preference won't change genetic code. so no, short men won't go extinct. that being said, not all women want a tall man.

2|1
    0|0
    • If that preference reduces that rate at which short men pass on their genes compared to tall men it would reduce the proportion of men below a certain height - and then they'll redefine short...

• Show All
    • @bitch. sorry i mean @bysshe , i just read about it and it said more than 400 hundred genes influence the height of a person. still , the height of a person will be controlled by the dominance of the alleles of these genes.

• @iAmNotSkilled1 Are you a creationist?

• not all girls are looking for a tall dude.

i guess they'd rather a 5'6" attractive guy, than a 6' ugly guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Natural selection? I think that once upon a time that might have held some truth but the simple matter now is we all prefer different things. There are women that adore short, odd looking men with low self esteem. That might sound odd but it doesn't make it any less true!

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." - Cliche quote

Attractiveness is subjective so I think we will be seeing a lot of short and tall mixing and matching for a long time to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 and have the body of a model (I had to compensate on the face and also the gym is my get away). But I can't keep a girl interested to save my life.

Most my friends if not all are shorter than me, and they have way more experience than I have. Most my experience is just sexual. It's hard enough for me to get a girl to go out with me, and when I do, they get bored of me from just a few texts or 2nd date. Maybe because I'm too logical in conversations, trying to work on that. Anyway height doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not take this question seriously he/she is a troll.

3|0
    1|1
  • Girls have preferred a tall and handsome guy since the beginning of tall and handsome guys. Yet short guys still exist.

So no, they will not go extinct. Since there will always be girls who don't care about height.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, because short girls still carry "short" genes, hahaha.

0|1
    0|0
  • cause girls care about personality more. They are not visual as guys.
    They like tall guys because they just look protective but they just LOOK.

I'm considered kinda tall (a bit above 6feet) but I'm not very confident because I'm skinny and untrained.

Asker, are you attracted to me or Napoleon more?

0|0
    0|0
    • Another reason! A lot of men like short girls.

And short girls can have short sons!

• No, because there's only so much of these men on earth, unless the women who are left over want to die without children, short people will continue to have babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because the chances of the child being shorter than his parents is still there. Genetics can't always be predicted 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they won't... not all women want a tall guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was a bit hurtful

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant and recessive genes, variation within a species.
    I highly doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like guys taller than them! So short guys will also find shorter girls so No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts are smarter, quick n handsomes , sometimes than taller ones... !!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Evolution says it will. Only the strong survive

0|1
    0|0
  • Small male genitals are still around, so I would say no, short men will not go extinct just because women don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be more confident when they know more girls like them. It's harder for shorter guys to be confident when less girls like them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've met some pretty fiery short men over the years that ranged between confident and cocky. Not all short guys are unconfident.

And i just love how you said "all girls" like tall men. Did you take a worldwide poll? No, don't make such ludacrious assumptions.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're probably more confident because they adhere to our society's preferences.
    No, short men won't go extinct. 99.9999% people are attracted to, and mate with, people with 2 legs, yet there are still people born with more or less than 2 legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall fathers =/= tall offspring. Genetics work in mysterious ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall doesn't always mean attractive. They could be boring as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. No they won't. It's genetic material. Even if the guy you settle for is tall, that does not mean they carry a short gene to pass down onto their offspring. Also bringing into consideration about the mothers genetic code as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys are confident because they're tall. They're not tall because they're confident!

0|1
    0|0
    • Tall guys are more protective and dominant...

• Show All
    • Your perspective of being with a protective man is completely different from mine. So, I guess you should be prepared to get different opinions from others right?

• Bf earns more money cause he's 6-2? I better invest in some high heels cause I wanna bank $