Guy won't message me back?

I met this guy about a month ago and we hit it off right away. We went on 6 dates, we left things off great! He would text me every day just to ask how my day was going and the conversation was pretty balanced- if he texted me first, I'd respond. When he didn't, I'd message him and we'd carry on the conversation like that.
Next thing I know, he stops texting back. After 2 days he messaged me to apologize for his lack of communication and said he had just been feeling lousy the last couple of days. When I asked what was going on, I never got an answer back.
I figured the guy needed some space so I stopped trying to get in touch with him for a couple more days. Yesterday I tried calling him after a few days of silence to see if he's alright. I left a voicemail, and I still didn't hear back from him.
Is he giving me the cold shoulder to say he's not interested anymore? What gives?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should let the issue simmer a week. Something is cooking in his life and he needs to let it finish :)

• thats weird... no idea. does kind of seem that way though. maybe he met someone else.

What Girls Said 0