Would you stay the night at your SO house if?

They lived with a ex they tried to get out of lease but management wouldn't allow them to? They tell you that the roommate is fine with it etc.. bonus information you guys dated before and the next relationship months after was the roommate? you've been told at one time the So deleted your number out of your exs/friends phone and they tried creeping on your Facebook. would you stay there? even if they were not going to be there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to say. Probably not but leases are like that, hard to get out of while gaving a co habitat. I may stay long enough to end lease, or pay the extra fee to void lease.

• they broke up a month into it. so it'd be a big price tag.

• Thanks for mho

• your welcome

What Guys Said 3

• That'd be pretty awkward

• Would you stay if the ex wasn't going to be there?

• If there gone I don't see why it would be a problem

• I still see it as its their home too still even though they aren't there.

• Not a chance.

• because it'd be uncomfortable staying in a house/apartment that a ex lives at?

• I'm guessing that your 27, middle of the age group, and at that age you can't have your boyfriend sleep over? Your mom sounds like my mom, thankfully I'm moving out soon.

• She's old fashioned in that sense although she knows certain activities will happen

• If they are rich then YES I will stay for sure

What Girls Said 0