Sugar daddy's/ sugar mommas/sugar baby's, what do you think of it?

if an older generous man was willing to splurge on you, giving you gifts, and thousands of dollars a month would you consider, not necessarily "dating" them, but giving them your time/ friendship. some SD relationships involve sex but there are platonic ones, I know someone who just goes out to dinner and listens to an older man talk about his day and he gives her about 2k. they don't touch. just talk.
so guys and girls, would you ever consider doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• First thought? For sure, no sex though!
    Second thought? It's sad that someone needs to pay someone to spend time and listen/talk to them. I'd feel bad and give them my time for nothing as a friend 👍(*-*).

• they're usually super rich men who just want a pretty lady to talk to. not that they don't have anyone at home, they just like spending money on pretty young girls. I'm considering it tbh.

• i am 18. when I signed up I clicked the wrong birth year and now I do r know where to go to change it. haha, I have to explain that a lot. but yes, I'm struggling right now. and my family has never really been very generous.

• Well if it's something you want to do then do so.. just don't feel pressured into doing anything you're not comfortable with and be careful about who you meet, always meet in a public place. I'm sure you already know all of this but I just want to make sure you're safe. Other than that I wish you the best. :)

What Guys Said 2

• i dont like this.. there gota be feelings

• I mean money doesn't buy feelings

• this is more for people who need the money, like they want to live comfortably while going to school. many sugar babies end up marrying their daddies so it's not an empty void haha

• Ok if they are sugar mommy/dady/baby then they are ok with it

• Don't do this. The men ALL expect sex. Nobody is going to give a girl money just to look pretty.

What Girls Said 1

• Well obviously if they r sugar daddy/ mommy/ baby then they r ok with it to some extent