Do you think the way a guy acts/behaves with you has a big impact on whether you find him sexually attractive or not?

I'm convinced of this. Looking back on the guys I've dated, and why some went places and other didn't, it seems like it often boils down to that. Because I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't think he was attractive and a decent guy... but it's like wanting him and having chemistry together is a different thing. Thoughts?

• Yes, I can see that.
  • No, not really.
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably also affects whether they're found attractive in general or not. People who are less outgoing and more shy may be called 'cute' and be thought of as just friends, whereas people who are fine socially may be often seen as more. This is because (in my personal experience) people tend to be more attracted to people who are fun, energetic, and happy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0