Would you? Have you? Dated outside your race?

What if your friends or family didn't agree with it... Would that affect your choice?

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? We're all the same? ? I have never understood why all the racial hang ups?
    So to answer the question yes! And Yes I have! If family had a problem with it, then I would tell them to build a bridge and get over it! !! Then I would seriously question my relationship with the people who had the problem with me dating outside my race. I mean c'mon we're all people right?

4|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't, but I would. My family wouldn't have a problem with it, but if they do, I wouldn't care, it's my life, my choice, they'll have to deal with it.

4|0
    0|1
  • I have actually. It seems I have a thing for Asians lol.

3|1
    0|0
  • I would. I haven't.

3|0
    0|0
  • No dating outside my race from me and all of my family.

0|0
    4|0
  • Nope, never have and have no plans to.

0|0
    4|0
  • I guess maybe, but I've never been sexually attracted to those outside my own race. If I ever was then sure

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. Animals aren't really my thing. I'm a human kind of girl lol.

No but I haven't dated other races, but I would have absolutely no problems doing so. I think people get way too caught up on the color of someone's skin. I'll never understand how you could dislike someone for being something they have no control over.

2|0
    0|0
  • currently am dating outside my race, ain't a problem, dont get why some people make a huge deal about it -.-

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm into all flavors.

3|0
    0|0
  • I kind of prefer it actually

1|1
    0|0
  • yes i have and i would do it again.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't, but I would, no matter what anyone said.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would. I have. And I have a bi-racial son as a result of that relationship.
    I've always been very open and don't believe in closing off any possibilities with a guy just because they're a different race than I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it plenty of times before and I'd do it again, actually I'm doing it now lol. I don't give a fuck about someone's race as long as we have a good connection.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never have. I might if the right guy comes along, but I have only dated white guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • My SO if of mixed "race," but I really don't care about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I only date outside my race

2|0
    0|1
  • No it wouldn't. I dont care what others think of who I date if its by race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never dated anyone, so I can't say that I dated outside my race.
    I would have some problems with dating outside my race, not because of the person race's, but because of the stares and the comments. I'm sensitive, so I would feel hurt and sad. I couldn't handle it.
    Everytime I see an interracial couple holding hands on the street I look at them and I think: "Wow! They have guts. I wish I could do that"... Unfortunately I'm too sensitive and I care a lot about what others think.
    So, although I'm more attracted to guys outside my race (and that kills me inside) , interracial dating is not the best thing for me.

It's complex and complicated for me.

But, if I dated outside my race my friends would be okay with it. And my family wouldn't know, so they wouldn't have an opinion about it.

0|0
    0|0