What is your idea of a perfect date?

While I personally hate dating, I find it interesting to know what others enjoy. What is your idea of the perfect date and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• dinner, coffee maybe some dancing, we have this family owned place in town called the Metropolitan that is a pretty awesome place for a date, they have art, lots of musicians come and play and they do swing dancing.

What Guys Said 9

• chilling in a park on a warm summer day throwing a frisbee and chilling under a tree. Afterwards get some ice cream somewhere and chill on a picnic table.

It's inexpensive, really low-key and laid back, and gives me an opportunity to get to know her in a stress-free environment.

• call her to my home eat french fris with ketchup and listen to Squeeze's Argybargy album or Vapors' New Clear Days on vinyl.

• Anything that makes my girlfriend happy, which tends to be just hanging out.

• Just anything simple really.

Maybe a diner, cinema, walk in the park, wander at a mall or chilling at one or the other's house watching movies and stuff.

• Getting a pizza, or burgers and fries, playing video games together for a while, and if it's warm out, taking a walk out at nighttime.

• Going together for lion hunting and then eating twinkies

• I would go all out I would get us both to make pizza's together head to the beach and chill till the sun goes down! :)

• Going to the Matrix.

• One that ends in sex.

What Girls Said 2

• Just walking on the shore at night... I'm from Egypt and my boyfriend once took me walking on the nile at dawn and we watched the sun rising... it was so quiet , almost dark and magical ! walking at night is perfect !

• I like the whole dinner and movie date either out of town or at each others place. I'm not one for big date outings so something simple like that pleases me.