Haven't had sex in years... or a relationship in god knows when? What's wrong with me?

So I've had only 1 girlfriend ever, I'm 26 now. first girlfriend came at 18/19 (dont remember) I've had sex with Only 7 girls and I literally haven't had sex in about 20 months. No idea why, I went through a bit of a lapse, mentally but to be honest, I just don't have a social circle at all, plus I'm pretty egotistical and more importantly, I'm afraid of rejection and VERY afraid to fall in love. Anyone got advice? I don't know if I just want sex, but I feel I actually want to be in a 'stress free' relationship for at least 1 year.

Most Helpful Guy

• its normal to get frustrated with dating , its something that a lot of people have trouble with , I'm in a similar situation and haven't had a gf or sex in a while. I joined a gym and found that helped a bit and gave me something to do. it didn't really lead to many dating leads though. online dating is always an option but not necessary an easy way to meet girls

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• join a sex site and get a fuck buddy. or i hear face book is good for that now. that seems odd to me though but what ever.

• well your experience with girls shows that it is not hopeless