Guys are outgoing girls who make first moves attractive hot?

If I'm a girl and ur my crush would it be hot if I made the first move? I obviously started flirting, smiling, giggling, and initiating conversation. Is that attractive or desperate?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you make the first move yes its attractive.

• What if you didn't like her initially? Could the confidence and getting to know her win you over?

• yea just go and make the first me he would prob think its nice :). Just dont do it if he's with his friends cause then its weird and stuff. But make sure that u keep the convo going cause he might not be able to think of topics.

• Perfect thanks you!

What Guys Said 5

• That's not really making the first move, I see that as just dropping obvious hints. Either way, I don't see it as attractive, just more convenient.

• Sounds good to me, since I'm also quite desperate!

• It is attractive, if he already likes you it can only be a good thing and if he is indifferent to you then as long as you don't overdo it then it can get him to like you. But only sometimes, it isn't a guarantee by any means.

• Its diffrent and usually diffrent is attractive and gets guys interested.

• It's a good thing. But I don't think of it as necessarily hot, mostly it more like refreshing and a relief not to have to approach. It makes us so much more comfortable. It's very good, it never seems desperate. Maybe some guys like "confidence," but I (and I think most guys will) respond to comfort. Approaching me takes the pressure off, which is comfort.

What Girls Said 0