Near racist Girlfriend's paranoia is stressing me... What to do?

I've only been seeing her for a couple of months, but she stressing me out, my girlfriend seems to be REAL insecure about any female she sees me with. my GF is black like me. but one of my good friends happens to be a white female - she knows this and quite openly told me "I don't like you hanging out with girls, especially white girls" I'm very attracted to my girlfriend and I've told her me and this girl just go back. I don't think it's racist for me to 'prefer' girls from my own race, but even this fact isn't good enough for her.. she wants me to cut all girls as she considers herself to be enough. I don't like her character and her views on women who aren't black in particular either, should I move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Near racist?

What Girls Said 3

• Yea I can see I used to hang out with this guy who was my friend but because he was black my dad did't approve of us going out so we never picked up a relationship together... sad really I knew him since we were little
    But I know how you feel

• I don't know this is relevant, but if your dad doesn't approve and that's that, you where too young to be in a relationship in the first place.

• Yes. Move on.

• it's hard to be a black girl tbh. she's probably insecure that you'll leave her for a white girl, or a light skinned girl. because not most black girls are desired. it sucks.

What Guys Said 4

• It may not be that she's racist, just that she worries you will find a white girl more attractive than a black girl.

• If that's the case, I should break up with her for not racism, but for weakness. Could you Imagine if I told her I had slept with this friends like 7 years ago, once.

• I didn't say she was right to think that way. But it's ultimately your choice what you wanna put up with

• She doesn't want you to have female friends, period?

Hmmmm, yeah I think I'd consider ending things. She sounds controlling, and if it's already like this a couple months I'm, just imagine the control she'll want to exert down the line.

• She sounds like an ignorant child.
    move on dude.

• Time to dump her. You don't want insecure chick, let her know that.