What does it feel like to have a girl love you?

I've never even held a girls hand, had a girlfriend or anything. I was wondering what it's like to have a girl love you, hell, what does it feel like for one to just LIKE you? I'm seriously having a lonely/depressed phase...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what it's like to have a guy love you. I've got a boyfriend, but I don't know what it's like to be loved by one. Being liked is nothing really special, I imagine love to feel amazing. Like, it wouldn't matter about the rest of the world because you knew someone had your back.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest I don't really know. I haven't had a boyfriend but I bet it's nice. You seem like a really nice person and I'm sure you will find someone great!

What Guys Said 2

• It feels... Good you can feel the excitement beating when you see her. Holding her hand as if the only thing in the world are you two. passion care support its a feeling everyone should feel

• Good for a time, BUT then you don't notice things going south and she one day dumps you and it's TERRIBLE