How to knw that your gf is bored of you?

Behaviour of my gf is changed since 3 weeks, is she bored of me?

change in behaviour is that, she's always looking for reason to fight me, nd we often fought but now when even we fight a little, she'll not talk me for days nd she's getting rude day by day,

Most Helpful Girl

• Pocsibly , it depends on how she changed.

• change in behaviour is that, she's always looking for reason to fight me, nd we often fought but now when even we fight a little, she'll not talk me for days nd she's getting rude day by day,

• I'd recommend being strait forward and ask if she's ok and her life is going well. After she responds try to bring up how she's kind of changed and ask her about it in a nice way. I think that a honest heart to heart discussion would help but the success of it would all depend on how she responds. If she's more of a short tempered person then a discussion would only make her angry. If you don't feel comfortable discussing it with her or I'd you'd feel like it'd make her madder, then I'd recommend asking around to see what she's doing and how she's been emotionally, or you could try to change things up and see if it helps your relationship work better. What ever you do don't ask her if she's bored of you directly , if you did she'd probably think that your bored of her and are setting things up to break up.

• thanks for you kind opinion :) I'll follow it

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you are a bit passive? A little too there for her. It seems she is taking you for granted. If you are always there and things have been the same this is maybe her showing you she is probably annoyed and as you said bored. You need not be there for her so much. Sometimes girls want to want instead of having a guy always there. Show her she's got it good with you by living YOUR life. She doesn't seem to pleasant to be around. Be assertive when you speak to her too. Say, hey you need to stop acting like this and stop talking to me the way you do. Show some respect, im your boyfriend and I do respect you so I want the same respect returned." Sometimes brats need to be told whats up.

• Thanks for help,
      caring too much about girls, make them bored?

• maybe she's cheating or something?

What Guys Said 0