Too fat to date :( ?

I am 5'7 and 145-150 pounds. I look like 130, yet I'm not? I feel so bad I weigh as much as some guys do :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, that is still totally fine. If you were 180 lbs or more, then I would be more concerned.

What Guys Said 2

• No you're fine. At that height I find around 140 to 160 is perfect. Any guy that weighs less than that really needs to eat something.

• girl, true love is unstoppable, even if you were 300 pounds your true lover wouldn't leave you

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'6.5 and 135. I feel like I'm too heavy also but people tell me I look skinny all the time. At your height it's not weird or unhealthy to weigh that. Plus it's all in how you carry it. Don't get hung up on the number on the scale. I'm sure you're fine. Definitely not too fat to date!

• There is absolutely no reason for you to be worrying about your weight. If he is worried about your weight, then he's not right for you anyways. Weight is a mental and physical obsticle for most women. I would focus on being happy and confident with yourself, don't focus on the numbers on a scale! :)

• No you don't,
    your weight is fine
    You are not to fat to date

Everyone will weight as much as some guys do. I weight 126 and I will weight
    As much as some guy out there

• your a healthy weight no need to worry and no rules to date on how you look true love won't stop cause of that

• I'm 5'8 and 178. I get hit on still. Not too fat at all