Girls, the most good looking guy in the world. would you date him?

i am looking for the most ideal guy for girls, because i wonder what girls want... if a guy was the best looking guy in the world would you date him?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Some really attractive people have horrible personalities so solely based on his looks, I would not.

• If you mean good looking guy in the world.. Is my partner.. Well yeah 🙊 other then that no

• Yes I wood! but of cause he should be not just handsome guy he should be an interesting person!

• No, I would not.

• why?

• that means you girls care about guys looks, height, confidence, personality...

• I don't care at all about height but a lot of girls do , looks don't matter that much but they have to look decent and have good hygiene , confidence not all but for me that's a must and personality is the most important aspect of all. Every girl likes something different so yea.

• Hajaha of courde i would

What Guys Said 1

• Whether you like it or not man, attraction in face, or body, is the first thing not only women, but us men look for. Then the personality is the next thing that will determine if they are relationship material or not.