Girls: In a relationship, do you often say one thing, and mean another? If yes, please give an example and why?

Girls: In a relationship, do you often say one thing, and mean another? If yes, please give an example and why.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's just retarded. That's like, "I said chocolate! Why didn't you get me strawberry?" /Because "chocolate" is totally code for "strawberry"... Yeah. Prefect sense./

Some chicks need to grow up and just say what they mean.

What Girls Said 3

• I try to be as clear as possible in what I'm saying so there won't be any problems. Sometimes it's hard to put what you're trying to say into words tho. And that's not just subjective to females. If anything males struggle more with that it seems

• "I'm fine." --Literally never means that I'm fine.

• Leave me alone -- do not I repeat do not leave me alone

I dont want to talk to you anymore -- keep talking to me!!

What Guys Said 2

• It's going to be dependent on the person, and this also isn't exclusive to girls. While I'll say more girls do this than guys, guys do it too.

• Dude I'll tell you my girlfriend makes me mad every time we talk.. i can't figure out what she's trying to say... all girls say something and means another... get used to it