What do women think after the first date?

So I went on this date with a woman who is younger than me. As the day came to go on my date I had a mindset of just going and getting it over with because I wasn't feeling 100% I was going to cancel but didn't want to feel like an ass and sound like I made excuses. I ended up taking a nap before our date and that helped me feel better. Anyway I picked her up and we went out. I complimented her on her style and that she looked good. She said the same to me as well. The night ended up being a great time. I enjoyed spending time with her and she had a great time with me. Out of know where she asks me if I had anything else in mind. Caught me off guard because we only planned on the one thing. It's winter so there's not much to do so I asked if she was hungry but she said no. So I said I wasn't sure... She then asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. I said sure and asked why she wanted to do something else. She replied that she was having such a great time that she didn't want the night to end. So we go back to her place and we're talking and having a great time still and once you know it we're in her room and I'll leave it at that. I'd have to say it's the best date that I've been on just because how everything played out and how she caught me off guard. I'm really interested in her and we have a second date.

Obviously my question is what do you women think about after the first date? Are we on your mind and should be keep in touch quite a bit till our second date?

I don't really like to text or call that much just because I don't want to spoil the fun in getting to know one another more. We've texted back and forth a little bit since then and she added me on Facebook the very next day. She's obviously busy and I am as well but I wonder sometimes if it's rude that I haven't sent her a text in like a day or two.

P. S I'm not interested in her or had a great date just because we ended up having sex. She's a great woman overall.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she had a ton of fun, so she was really, really happy after the date

What Guys Said 2

• I find that the less i talk the better off i am so send maybe a couple check in texts a day but keep the power. Dont let her think you're too into her or that your needy.

• Yes (fillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_