My feeling are fading after 2 years?

Is it normal for my feeling to be fading after 2 years. I still like him, but not as nearly as much as I use too.

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens sometimes unfortunately. I had it happen to me in a previous relationship and I kept going too long, and I got unhappy and still regret not ending it sooner. However, it could also be a 'blip', and you should remember why you fell for him in the first place. We get comfortable in relationships and fall into the 'grass is greener' and 'my single friends have much more fun' space, and it isn't always true.

I don't know the details of your situation of course, so can't say too much about it.

Think about whats changed, and whether you want to make it work. If you do, think what you need to get back there. Be honest with yourself, and him, otherwise you might just end up getting hurt.

• Ya you're right all the things he use to do he don't do them anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Remember when you first fell in love with him. Some people mistake being bored for losing your feelings. Maybe you just wish it would be a bit more exciting. I would consider going to some kind of couples resort to get some of the romantic feeling back. Also try spicing up your sex life- that is i you still want to make it work.

• I think it's more than boredom. We never had sex he wants to wait since he's back on church. When we first started dating he wanted sex but I didn't because I felt he was rushing me, but now I want it now he doesn't.

• uh oh thats a trouble

What Girls Said 0