GUYS How can a girl win you over?

Just want some opinions... im trying to win a guy back that I lost... how could a girl get your heart back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends why you lost him to begin with.

• He asked me to move home and to marry him, start a family and I was in a really bad relationship... so he thought I chose an asshole over him which hurt him... but that wasn't case... I just didn't believe he was serious until it was a bit too late

• I dont even know where to start or how to bring it up.. I've never had to tell anyone how I felt

• It's not supposed to be easy, you take a chance and hope it ends up well.
      So tell him you have something you want to talk to him about and move on.

What Guys Said 8

• TELL HIM. We men hate womens mind games. You didn't break up so there is not that really bad I hate you feeling. Say you want to try things on a serious level this time.

• How do I bring it up

• What did he exactly say? He is not gonna say Yayyyyy I sooo happy lol

• He said there are no jobs there anyways and do I know how many times I've said that? I never will

• Did you break up with him, or did he break up with you? If he broke up woth you, its not gonna happen. If you broke up with him, it still most likely won't happen, and even if it does, he will lack trust.

• Neither... he was my best friend and we used to sleep together in highschool... I wasn't ready to have a real relationship and he k we it... it was a party girl.. when I moved away eventually he asked me to move back and marry him I wanted to but Iwas in a bad relationship... I was scared and I didn't think he was serious until it was too late

• "A way to a mans heart is through his stomach."

Cook him a DAMN good meal and you're on your way. Why do you want him back anyway?

• I screwed up and I've always been in love with hjm BUT I don't think food will do it haha I messed up pretty bad

• then take him to a good restaurant. Either way you two need to talk. So ask him

• How do I bring soething like that up?

• Umm.. i am telling you to move on becz its more hardwork than finding another guy!
    And even if you do get him back, he won't have the same amount of trust that he had before!

So your call!

• I haven't moved on in 8 years... im not ready to throw in the towel yet.. he's the only one I want

• Okay... then...

Just remind your old memories like photos, videos! talk about your past life with him! and while talking when you reach at the bitter end of your relationship;tell him that you are guilty and you apologise and tell him that its been 8 years and i still can't move on! please give me a chance!

Hope i helped a bit!

• depends on how much the guy is hurt... but if the girl is just honest and admits she made a mistake/it was her fault (assuming it was the girls fault of course) a sincere apology wouldn't go a miss either

• He asked me to move back home and marry him and I kind of didn't believe he was serious until it was a little too late

• He still wants to meet up and have sex... is that good or bad

• Not sure, never had the whole marriadge thing before

• Would be nice to know how you lost him or some characteristics.

• fuck me and feed me

• That might not work.. I screwed up bad

• Buy me some beer. Its good

What Girls Said 0