Guys what's your idea of a perfect day date?

If you had an evening or a day with a girl what would the perfect way to spend it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something quick and easy like coffee at Starbucks or chowing down at local diner. It allows for plenty of time to chat and feel each other out without the pressure of the dinner date. Movie dates are good too because if you're both lame you still have the movie which you can discuss afterwards, but it keeps you from talking during the date... soooo... ya. I'd stick with something like coffee. It's hassle free and no one really has to look their best then if you're both just having a blast you can still do something else later

What Guys Said 17

• During the day...

Go hiking on a trail to a creek or something and have a little picnic. Perhaps go for a boat ride and stop off for a shore lunch somewhere, or maybe go mini putting and get some ice cream.

During the evening...

Get dressed up and go ballroomin... go to a club that has a live band. Get them to play a slow song or two just so that we can hold each other. Perhaps see a play or musical.

To top it off, sit out on my back deck overlooking the lake in my hammock, look up at the stars, listen to the crickets, and snuggle.

• Me and my girlfriend drive up to new york in the morning, check into a hotel, go around the city all day, eat food, take her shopping, see sights, skating in Rockefeller center, arcades, back to the hotel to lay down and cuddle and watch movies, have sex, go to sleep, leave for home in the morning.

We've done it before but in my opinion, there's no better date.

• Walk around the city, checking out shops, art galleries, and random places to snack and get coffee. Enjoying each other's company, conversation, and points of view. Get a fun lunch, perhaps with some afternoon cocktails, then lay in the park for a couple hours under a tree watching ducks on the lake…. afterwards, dinner to go from a good restaurant and movie at home, with some homemade chocolate covered strawberries to surprise her with during the movie...

• Have a picnic near a pond next to a tree, then take a row boat into the pond, go to the center of the pond, and just sit there cuddling and talking until it's time to eat again.

• Oooh. Sex in the a boat in the middle of a pond or lake. Sounds nice.

• First of all I would have a nice picnic were there Is lots of flowers and trees about.. After that we could take a nice walk hand in hand along the beach talk about different topic's? like wow you look beautiful In that dress under the moon light and yes it would be night time looking up at the stars as well, look at that star Its so bright I think It's looking just at us 2, Then I would walk her home and say that was so wonderful just to be you I had the best time, THANKS can I call you again

• doing something with activity not just sitting

• Depends if it's first day or what.

• Running into each other's arms in slow motion on the beach while this song is playing.
    https://youtu.be/W5lktYzht7M

• Take her out to Valley Forge on a nice summer day and have a picnic lunch. Maybe bring my guitar.

• We'd never get out of bed

• I tie her to the train tracks and watch the whore get run over by a train

• As long as I get to spend time with her, I'm good.

• Ever heard of a place called Dave and Buster's? Yeah, that place or something similar

• What's that?

• It's dinner and an arcade in the same place. It's pretty awesome and they have a bar in there. It's a wicked fun place!

• The beach, most definitely

• Hitting the strength gym together--doing deadlifts, farmer's walks, overhead presses, etc.

• i would love to do music with her

• Hmmm thats a tough one. I don't know to be honest.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I know this question was aimed toward guys, but I just wanted to say my dream date. It would be a day-long road trip to anywhere where we would have fun, hang out, and talk about everything and anything. We'd eat out, hold hands, kiss at every red light/stop sign, and then we would drive to the middle of nowhere (with no person or building in sight, and only the stars above us), blast music, set up a tent or mattress, cuddle, have sex, and sleep. Then we would wake up in the morning, have more sex, and then we would go home. Which guys like this idea? :)