My baby brother asked me to Prom?

So... about 3 years back, my baby brother (who was 5) learned about Prom on some Disney Chanel show we were watching, and he asked me if I could bring him as my date... fast forward three years later: prom will be sometime in late April/early May, and my 8-year-old brother seems to be very interested in it and wants to go with me as my "date." He is constantly asking me questions about the dance, and told me that he wants to go with me to get my dress and whatnot.
I kind of want to take him to prom, and I know that my principal wouldn't mind it too much if I brought him... should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• that is pretty adorable, and good for you being a good big sis. BUT I don't know about taking him, I just know how people dance at these things, what some girls wear and how some people get drunk and such.

He is young though, so he might not even care/ realize any of that. I am not totally sure either way, but I just wanted to share my possible concerns

What Guys Said 3

• Do it! That would be pretty awesome actually! EVERYONE would love him there! :)

• That's weird, sounds a bit like incest to me.

• LOL DATS KYUTEE

What Girls Said 4

• OMG... Sho cute!!! You should go :-) :-)

• That is so FREAKIN adorable!! Yes you should!

• Make him happy and do it :)

• Isn't that a little strange though?