I need help dumping my boyfriend because I was overweight and now matured into a women?

I was 13 overweight and ugly back when I dated my boyfriend because of self-esteem issues. Flashback a few years ahead, I have matured, worked-out, and lost my baby fat. Random guys, friends, coworkers, and others compliment on my looks. I feel great now. Physically and emotionally because I am popular now. But, I feel that I need something better than my current boyfriend, who has stuck with me with the ups and down. I want to find more opportunities as a single beautiful college girl and ready to rock the world.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could have sworn a guy asked this earlier today.

Anyway, you're horrible. Goodbye.

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell him that the two of you are not made for each other and move on.

• Damn girl, that's fucked up. Now that your feeling yourself you gonna leave the guy who stuck with you through it all. how would you feel if you BF said he needed something better when you was overweight and ugly

• Grow a conscious for starters, you breaking up with a guy who stuck by through everything because you lost weight and your no out of his league?

• If you had that much confidence, why the need to post about it here

• No one cares.

What Girls Said 4

• You sound like a horrible person and your boyfriend sounds like a saint. Dump him so he can find someone better. If either of you deserve better, it's him.

• I need help dumping my boyfriend because I was overweight and now matured into a women?
    You can text him or email him if you're not into confrontation.

• Wow. Remember a lot of guys wouldn't have stuck around like he did, but you already know that :) he's going to get hurt no matter what. Be easy on him girl x tell him that you don't see the relationship going anywhere for you guys in the future :) he's going to be hurt, I feel for the guy I really do, don't flaunt your new guy in his face though either. :) xxx goodluck :)

• ... no offense... but is this a joke? If not... I would stay with him just because he was there for me when no one else was and truly loved me for me... but if your unhappy id dump him.