Is it true that if you're approaching girls and getting a lot of rejections, you're doing something right?

Apparently it takes a lot of rejections before a girl says yes to a date.

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it means that you're approaching girls. That is the right thing to be doing. The next step is to figure out what is causing the rejections--be methodical, notice things like body language, vocal tone, what are you wearing, what is she wearing, time of day, etc--all of those things have an effect, so pay attention.

Even when you start getting girls to say yes, you are still going to deal with a lot of rejection, so just keep on doing what you're doing.

What Girls Said 2

• That's neither true or false. But rejection shouldn't keep you from trying again. Not all girls are the same. Consider your intentions, girls can see right through it. So if you're just trying to see if you can get a yes... You will get rejected.

• So what should your intention be?

• no, it means that they dont like you

• Hence I'll be single forever?

• No, it just means that the girls you asked out don't like you. Or you could potentially have a bad habit that turns them off.

What Guys Said 3

• That's what I hear around here.

Never applied it in real life.

• OP just talk to them like they are a normal human being

• I do.

• Are you talking about the same girl? If so just move on. If the girl rejects you 2 or more times its pretty much over.

• No I'm talking about several.

• Nothing goes in trying again and again.