Is it wrong that I am dating a rich Asian guy for his money?

I am currently seeing a rich Asian guy, only because I need the money until I graduate in a few months. I also have a serious boyfriend and he is the love of my life. The Asian guy is nice and all, but he only talks about us in the future, which I am not interested. The Asian guy spends a lot of money on me at the mall. I met the Asian guy in my graduate program and felt sorry for him because his wife left him.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, it's prostitution, just like the sugardaddy stories are about prostitution

What Guys Said 19

• WOW. You are not a nice person. And your BF knows about this? The one you supposedly love tat you would run around on him with another man because of money? And if he lets you that tells me all i need to know about him too.

• you can't expect me to take this shit seriously hahaa

• not weird... but "immoral" :-)

• Looks like a moral quandary...
    But you're in the wrong, so I don't think I'll bother giving advice. You have a boyfriend and you're seeing another guy for money..

• Oh god. People like you make me sick. Stop messing with his feelings and his money, and mind your own business.

• Ah yeah its wrong is it wrong If I dated you for your money only? How would you feel if a guy only dated you for your money?

• Depends how you define wrong. Almost every rich person has fucked someone over to become loaded and succeed. In that respect no it's not wrong

If you want to talk about morals and values, then yes it is wrong

• Either you are a troll or just extremely stupid.

• It is women like you that give your gender a bad name.

• well if you're asking me personally, yes i think its wrong

• It's wrong for hypergamy to reach such levels, and to exist for that matter. Rich men should invest in life outside our planet and take all women like you and live there. But then again, I read troll.

• Well it is tough to get money out there.. I'm not gonna judge cause I don't know your story

• 1/ You don't date a guy for his money. It can run out
    2/ You don't date a guy because you felt sorry for him that his wife left him.
    3/ think about your future and think about this. Do you rather be happy or be a slave for money?

• If he knows your just in it for the money than its fine

• I respect your honesty. But do you at least give to the Asian guy some ass?

• How about stop being a dick?

• Don't use him for money, you could hurt his feelings, chimpanzees have feelings too.

By the way are you cheating on your serious boyfriend?

• you should stop being a golddigger...

You feel sorry for him and yet plan to leave him when you graduate, seriously?

• Same poster.

What Girls Said 9

• Is it wrong that I am dating a rich Asian guy for his money?
    Not in my opinion as most likely the reason he is seeing you is your youth/beauty. I highly doubt the guys genuinely likes you as he probably doesn't even know you so there aren't really 'feelings' of his to hurt.

Guys seemingly generally consider gals for shallow reasons- youth/beauty- so tit for tat to me to use guys for shallow reasons.

What should I do?
    Whatever you want as long as it's not illegal or harms children/animals.

• Moneygrubber chick

• Wow. I think you shouldn't be with either of them. Wow wow wow. I'm embarrassed to be called a girl. /:

• http://Youtube/6vwNcNOTVzY

I ain't saying your a gold digger..

• you cheat on two guys at the same time, what the hell girl! break up with both they don't deserve you! oh great you felt sorry for him? well you will feel even more sorry when he knows you just dated him for his money

• You pity..

• I feel like you're trolling so Imma troll with you. "Yes bitch, suck his dick lick his balls! GET THAT MONEY!!!"

• Dating someone for money is.. fine? But playing with his feelings is just low, not okay!

• Yes that is wrong, you should be ashamed of yourself.