Girls, what do you think of guys who don't approach you?

Whether you like him or not, if you think or know a guy likes you but he's not making any move then what does that make you think of him? Does it make him any less attractive or more attractive or anything?

Elaborated opinion is much appreciated. :)

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, what do you think of guys who don't approach you?
    I generally don't think of them.

if you think or know a guy likes you but he's not making any move then what does that make you think of him?
    If I know he likes me then i think either he doesn't like me enough to approach me or he's shy/awkward/introverted.

Does it make him any less attractive or more attractive or anything?
    It doesn't do anything for me in terms of attractiveness. I find a guy attractive based on his looks.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like it! well I don't mind it on few occasions I mean when I am confident that other person is on same boat as me! but when its other way around! just be a gentlemen and pull your socks on and just do it!

What Guys Said 2

• Why should they care about a guy who isn't interested/brave enough to talk to her?

• Talking & making a move aren't the same thing, you know?

• They don't think of them.