HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A GIRL FANCIES YOU?

I'v been caught up in this situation before, where I fancy somebody yet I don't know the feeling that she has towards me. Yeah, I have to admit it kinda hurts to find that our after a long time.
Don't wanna experience that torture anymore... Any advice will be appreciated...

Most Helpful Guy

• Copy paste of mine

1 Um when they smile at me while talking to their friends=attracted
    2 If she finds a way to get near me for no apparent reason and small talk (#^ ^#)= attracted
    3 If she hits/touches me for no reason= attracted
    4 If she asks "where is your gf at?" it usually means she is attracted to me ^^
    5 If she uses her polite voice with a little hesitation=attracted to me

More times than not I'll just tease them saying you like me don't you? and they'd usually admit to it. but if they don't on the 1st time I'll keep pushing them or tinkling them ^^ and eventually she'll admit

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• if she's staring at you constantly and smiles at you if you look at her

• I'm too shy to smile when a guy I like looks at me. unless he smiles first, and only sometimes.

• @thewanderingme i don't know... just a gues... maybe judging by your posts here!

• lol, it's easier to type about things when alone than it is to actually talk about them with people right in front of me.