Is it weird/creepy that I want to smell a guy that I've never met?

So I've been talking to this guy i met online on and off for about a year and a half and we are back on now.. we have never met.. due to distance and both of us being reserved and shy.. but we are starting to get closer and he asked if i would let him take me out (just letting you know that he is interested in me).. Well i asked him if he wore cologne and he said no but he wears deodorant that smells good.. so i went to the store and smelled it.. and then the next time i went to the store i bought it bc i wanna smell "him".. n i put some on my wrist so i could smell it to get familiar with it.. lol.. so whenever i actually meet him.. i will smell him and know its him... haha.. is it weird or creepy? its not like im sitting here huffing it or anything.. I don't know... would any of u think that its cute? or am i just a werido

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's actually pretty normal. Mammals "think" through their noses.
    Scent plays a significal in the mating process.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah that's weird

What Girls Said 3

• Not weird at all. You are into a man that you never met and you want to be familiar with him.

• I think it's cute...

• No its not weird i think its cute and really sweet of you to actually do that