Is it wrong to spend the night, and what does his mom really think?

So me and my bf are 25. He has a house his parents live in. I stay the night ever so often and sleep with him. He lives far from me. Do you think that the mom thinks I am slutty for sleeping over? She knows I am a virgin but deep down do mothers frown on you? Is it trashy?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you are not taking advantage of their sons, mothers wouldn't mind their sons getting laid.

What Guys Said 4

• Of it's his house, and he pays the bills then she needs to mind her own business. When he lived undrr her roof he followed her rules. Now it's her turn.

• Yeah I mean he pays the bills but they have a very close family so it's complicated

• Some mothers might. Depends on her religious views/ how she was raised and raised her son with regards to living arrangements before marriage

• They seem very loose and I seem very conservative. I asked my bf he said she doesn't care but deep down I put myself in her shoes and I wonder if she really doesn't care.

• If you're more conservative than his mom I wouldn't worry about it

• When you're 25 I honestly don't think it matters.

• i don't see anything wrong with it.

What Girls Said 0