My heart is broken and I cry sometimes without warning.

this past week my girlfriend broke up with me and she won't answer my calls or text...we love each other and we have some much in common..she has two beautiful girls...her mom said she's just overwhelmed with the girls and me ...and she needs time...my heart is broken and I cry sometimes without warning...please someone help me...

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend just broke up with me I love him so much and would do anything to be bak it was very sudden like I came home and it was over.I called and txt like crazy I mean crazy but only because I was hurt DONT do that it only pushes them far away I now wish I had of knew that.Give her the time she needs I know trust me its only been since friday for me and I'm dying.But please don't call or txt anymore it does not show love to them I promise. My boyfriend told a friend if I would just leave him alone he would prob call I know its hard but try to do anythin to stp you from callin or txtin clean ur car re arange ur house anything and if she loves you she will relize it.Im still waitin to buddy.I wsh you the best hope I help.

• You don't have to completely stop texting or call him.. But just stop doing it as much, or once every few days.

What Girls Said 5

• It's okay to cry. It hurts. I bet a lot of men cry when hurt but won't admit it or cry in front of anyone. I've done the mistake of texting and calling someone who broke up with me and he still won't talk...we'll email and text now but without hearing the inflection of someone's voice or seeing the expression on their face, it's hard to see how they are truly feeling. What you should do right now is step back...back...back. The more you text and call, the further she will distance herself. Right now she needs time so give that to her. Sometimes when a person is feeling overwhelmed with life in general they feel they have nothing of themselves to give the other person. It's been a week...a week is not long at all. Take a whole month off without contacting her...a whole month. Now this sounds like a difficult thing to do and it will be but don't sit by the phone either. You are going to have to find another outlet to occupy your time to divert your impulses of picking up that phone or emailing. I wish I could have done that...my guy would probably be back with me by now. I don't think she's gone forever.

• crying is normal. sometimes I do cry, it's just the way life is. I've been through a bunch of bad ex boyfriends who are selfish, petty and only hurt or miam me in terms of emotions. one was abusive.

in your case, yeah I agree about the space thing.

it's really hard to do

so try you best not to do anything stupid to make her mad or more overwhelmed.

she's probably going through a lot of stress.

• It's normal to feel really sad after a break up. Just keep telling yourself that you will get through this. Don't call her any more. If she wants to to talk, she will probably call you. In the meantime, try to keep yourself busy so that you don't sit around feeling depressed. Make yourself go out and do things and be with people, even if you don't want to.

• i think you shouldnt call anymoe when she's ready shell call if you keep calling she will ignore you more

• give her space 1 to 2 weeks. Then call her up.

What Guys Said 3

• Crying is a beautiful thing man. Just go with it. Perhaps you've got the idea that is somehow reflects poorly on your masculinity. Well, it doesn't. A real man can crush a wolf's skull with one hand, yes, but he's also in touch with and not ashamed to express his grief and sorrow. So just keep pullin' kleenex bro, it'll be alright. Personally, I love to cry and I don't mind telling you!

• I have just gotten out of this stage of the breakup. Time will help. Don't contact her and give her and more importantly yourself time away. After a few weeks, maybe a month your head and emotions will clear and you will be able to control the emotions. You'll also be in a better mindset to approach moving on or reconciliation if that's what you still want to do. It hurts like hell, but stay positive until the hurt goes away enough to control it.

• She has a lot going through her right now.. Just give her some SPACE! Don't call her as much for a week or two, and see how things go after.