How to believe not all women cheat?

Hate me all you want but i believe they all do. My buddy told me "All it takes for a girl to cheat is the right situation and set of events."

I believe this to be true. Disagree? Then prove me wrong. Not trying to be an ass, but my ex just cheated on me, so i need some guidance of some sort.

Like i said, i was cheated on, and all i need is some insight. Its hard right now for me, and i dont mean to label all women cheat..

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is there is always an opportunity... you just have to find a girl with high morals (not easy) then you know. But really there are no guarantees in life and same can be said about men. Just gotta feel the person out/get to know them. Me personally, I would never want that title about me or karma and that is one of the reasons I would not cheat. Yes, I have high morals ;P

• Why can't people like you just get in one big group and we can all date each other. Same thing with cheaters?

• Like a non-cheaters dating site? haha :)

• Yeah but there's a guy that thinks loyalty is dead below.

What Girls Said 7

• frankly, i dont really care what u believe. the FACT is, not all women cheat, hence the long lasting relationships/marriages that are still lasting.

if u have a problem with that, u better check yourself, not come out here behind some anon mask accusing many women of something they'd never even dare to do.

• How to believe not all women cheat?
    Possibly by telling yourself that absolutes often aren't true.

I believe this to be true. Disagree?
    I agree that all it takes for a gal to cheat is the right situation and set of events. However that doesn't mean all or even most gals cheat because it's doubtful that all/most gals have been in the right situation and set of events. The right situation and set of events may never come to be.

• Well I better get cracking. I've never cheated. But if all women cheat then I guess I better go step out on my 3+ year relationship and the man I love more than life itself. Boy will he be disappointed...

• I've never cheated, but I guess I am lucky I don't have to prove that to you that I don't want to cheat.

• I don't see the point in anyone cheating, if you aren't happy just leave.

• meet the right girl and the love her and show it to her.

• Never cheated and never would. But every boyfriend I've had has cheated on me.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't you mean the for the right price? You can't say all women cheat because you haven't met all 3.5 billion women or so. Absolutes are mostly wrong. Some women may cheat because they're cheaters. Every person is slightly different; you can't give up or be jaded because of one slut.

• don't trustyour buddy basically.

not ALL girls cheat... i guess since you've been cheated you feel hurt because of it... no?

• Believe the don't all cheat and get some tail, or keep believing they all do and enjoy your hand forever.

Hashtag udoyoubooboo

• Yeah a cab driver once told me" every girl got an inner hoe, it takes a real player for the hoe to come out, dont matter if she married, dont matter if she got kids and house, dont matter, every girl got that inner hoe!"

i got cheated on too, bro, makes me wonder why i still trust women...
    they are never satisfied, they want what they dont have, they want this but really want that, and when you try its not enough for them, there will always be a dude out there who they think can offer them more, and they will act on it...

loyalty is dead

• You think like i think right now. But listen to all these women up top. I mean, im sure they can say the same about us.

• Can someone point me in the direction of these types of people because im tired of finding out the hard way..

• yeah i totally understand bro, try meeting them in places where you might find better people, not bars, clubs etc
      try meeting girls at a book store or something lol

• Lie to yourself, it's the only way to believe it.