Girlfriend going out with another guy?

I found out my girlfriend is going to get a tattoo tonight with this guy she works with. Thing is she kind of friend zoned him a while ago but she admitted he has feelings for her and she knows it, i just want to know, is it bs that she's hanging out with a guy who she knows has feelings for her?

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes feeling wanted, it validates her. She may not have feelings for him but she knows what she's doing in hanging out with him, and being her bf you shouldn't be cool with it cause she's leading another guy on which in my eyes is kinda being disrespectful to you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely not normal, sorry

What Guys Said 3

• No. In her eyes he is just a friend who have something in common. . Nothing more.

• He's friendzoned bro. Nothing to worry about.

• To her he's a FRIEND but to him it's a chance to get closer and one day have an opportunity. Yet she will see him like nothing else but a FRIEND but as soon as you get JEALOUS and start ANNOYING her with this topic you'll definitely PUSH HER AWAY.