Dating a month after a break up bad?

My ex broke up with me 1 month ago and I still love him but I know I have to get over him, is it a bad idea to start dating now

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends sometimes Its good

What Guys Said 2

• Make sure you let the guy know that you aren't over your ex. Because rebounding people is not nice at all. Especially if they get emotionally attached when your still crying over your ex.

• I'd wait until you were over your ex before starting a new relationship. It's unfair to the new person.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd start dating once you're completely over your ex. Since you still love him, dating other people is a bad idea right now.

• It's up to you and what you're comfortable with. If you feel you'll be uncomfortable starting a new relationship so soon, try focusing on a hobby and enjoying life instead. It might be even better to gain your own confidence back so you can focus on the next person, rather then have feelings of resentment.