I get so much hate for my skintone why? guys only?

I'm very curious I get soooo much hate on my skin tone from girls and guys but especially guys I don't understand why I actually love my skin tone its even and clear All over and it's beautiful because it's mine but people seem to think otherwise Every guy I know gives me hate for my "light caramel skintone ( see default pic) because they ALL prefer white women or extremly pale women some never anything darker they actually bash it. guys can you explain to me why? do ALL guys really only love white women skintone? is the the best/ optimal skintone if so how do us women or color stand a chance against all the superior white women? I really want to understand his because it's something I can't change every guy I've ever known or dated preferred white or pale women some wernt attracted to me because of the color or my skin and that's why the relationship didn't work out because I wasn't what they wanted. I'm like the skintone of jlo or Kim kardashian they are beautiful I don't understand

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• this sounds like the one where it was a black girl complaining that guys only like white girls, and the other one where the white girl was complaining that guys only like coloured girls. really, there are millions of guys on the planet, we don't only like one kind of girl, and we don't all like the same things in girls,

• Are you fucking kidding me right now? Is this a joke?

• sorry i don't believe this. i was under the impression that nobody likes dark skin. that has always been the trend any and every where i go. or love of dark skin isn't that vocal. so to hear that an attractive light skin black girl is getting hated on is kinda surprising.

unless………… your personality is off. just saying.

• I consider you having a light skin tone. I like much darker tones than you as well. Not everyone thinks light skin is superior.

• I actually think you're really beautiful and can't see anything wrong with your skin tone you have beautiful eyes and soft lips too.
    I would be dating you anyway not you skin so who cares if you are this skin torn or that skin torn.
    hopefully you will find the one who will see you for you not your skin

• those guys/girls are just either racistic jerks... or jealous for your skin

• That's not true. I myself have a beautiful girlfriend who is olive skinned and i wouldn't love her any more if she was lighter.

• Uhm, I don't see why they would hate your skin tone; you're gorgeous.

• You get hate for your skintone? Really? o. O Just means the guy (s) are idiots if they look at you that way.

• Wow just because of how your skin tone is your relationship failed... those guys are crazy. From my point of view I don't see anything wrong with your skin tone. Hell I like it lol.

• I fail to see the problem, it's fine

• You look really beautiful in your skin tone n people around you are mad I think

• I mean, I prefer a pale whit girl, but you have beautiful perfect skin, I mean you are stunningly sexy

What Girls Said 8

• I don't understand either... I didn't think pale was really in at all... everyone's always trying to tan and get that warm summer glow. I'm surprised you get hate for it. But I think it's more important that you love your own skin which you seem to :)

• Oh brother. People tell me all the time I need to tan... and last I heard people think jlo is sexy as he**

• People who hate based on skin tone are ignorant and unintelligent.
    You don't want guys like that anyway, at least I wouldn't.

I think you look stunning, by the way, and I am sure I am not the only one.

• As someone who is whiter than the whitest white, I would much rather have a skin tone like yours. People take one look at me and assume that I'm sick, and, when I tell them I'm not, they think it's gross that I'm so pale.

Personally, I think your skin tone is beautiful, but the only opinion on it that matters is your own.

• You live in white suburbia?

• 😒Are u being serious?😩😫😖😔 I don't know where you've looking but you are considered as part of the beauties. Yes, I do mean by today's standards. Do your own thing and continue to love yourself the way you already do.😒

• I'm extremely pale and I get guys say it's 'ugly' and 'sickly'. Everyone here is tanned and they are considered 'sexy'. I think your skin is beautiful ang don't worry about anyone else. Everyone feels differently.

• ... Another girl trying to get attention ^^

• Or maybe she just really wants to know if guys generally prefer pale skin and why.

• She should be smart enough to know that there are a billion men in the world and not all of them like pale girls.. im sorry but it just seems like she's just looking for attention maybe its the town you live in but our country is so diversed its not tge 1950s u see caramel people everywhere