Virgins vs. non virgins?

Would you be more attracted to someone that has had sex vs is still a virgin. Who would you find more desirable? Would you be willing to date someone that has already had sex? Just wondering lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like a new Ferrari better than a used one but a used Ferrari is still a lot better than a Kia.

And once you're into your 20s it's almost all used car lots or refurbished models that were defective if you know what I mean.

• Well let's say it was later in my life and I really liked a guy but he thought I was a virgin or something like that. Would he not want to be with me anymore if he found out I wasn't a virgin? Would it like hurt his feelings or be less special?

• I understand what you're trying to say with the analogies but I'm just afraid I made a mistake. And I live in America where most of the population believes in some form of Christianity (including me) but I keep thinking about me losing my virginity and I'm 15 so did I mess up my life or will I find a guy that is willing to love me no matter what I've done?

• Well under 10% of American women are virgins at marriage.

I suspect for the next few years some guys you date might be disappointed you're not but by college guys would be surprised if you were.

What Guys Said 9

• If you don't care about this, nobody would. :)

• i prefer non-virgins since they're more experienced basically... sorry :-P

• For me its equal.
    If she is also a virgin it would be more special.
    If she isn't and knows what she likes it would probably be better sex wise.

• If the other person has already given their body to someone nothing is stopping them from doing it again. And I won't have sex with the person until marriage so if they do it again it's not going to be me.

• It wouldn't matter to me whether a girl is virgin or non-virgin

• I prefer virgins. Knowing that a girl is not a virgin is a big turn off for me. Honest opinion.

• Is it like that for every guy?

• I would not care.

• That's why they sell the used stuff with lowered price bcoz its used;)

I won't marry non virgin girl

• Virgin is more desirable but if I loved the girl it wouldn't matter if she's had sex before or not

• Okay well the reason I asked is that I recently lost my virginity and my relationship w the guy doesn't seem like it's gonna last much longer, so I sorta regret having sex with him and I just hope other guys won't care. Will they? Sorry for stressing to you about that lol

• Well if you find the right person they won't care about your mistakes regardless of what you did and if you decide to wait until marriage then I'm sure, at least I hope that, they will overlook your "mistake" as you put it

• I know that if it was me I wouldn't care about your past you did what you did we all make mistakes at some point we cannot be expected to be perfect

What Girls Said 0