What's the best way to attract a guy's attention?

How to attract a guy's attention if you are not so good in socializing and kind of a loner! ?
Guys point of view os appreciated !!

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest we men are very VISUAL... in other words we like what we see... being social, funny, laughing, etc doesn't attract our attention.. what does is your physical attributes/appearance.. depending on the man we all having different tastes but making a generalization we tend to like women with large (but proportionate) butts, legs, hips, breasts, full lips, pretty faces.. if you have 1 of the above mentioned be assured that you'll get a guy to look at you.

also with the way women dress these days, try not to show too much, we guys like to use our imagination when thinking about you naked, & if you flat out show everything then you don't leave much space for the imagination. for example: wear shorts that compliment your legs & butt, but that don't let your cheeks hang out..

What Guys Said 42

• Give eye contact. You're shy, so use that to your advantage. Shy and cute is a great combo. When he notices you, smile, wave, and mouth the word "hi". Guys are quick to initiate contact if they recognize that a girl is interested.

• Thanks maybe thats something i could start with :)

• A woman telling them straight up works more often than not. It's not like that the other way around obviously. We appreciate when women make the first move because for us it's a guessing game - women are hard to read and can change from one minute to the next.

• Depends on the situation but a smile, wink, soft pinch and so on will work. Failing that, just go up to him and ask his opinion on something, randomly.

• Being a loner myself, I can say with confidence that if you can be a guy's friend first, he will usually (not always, usually) be more open to further relationship advances. That being said, open with a joke! If you can make him laugh, you're halfway there. From there, discover mutual interests and build on it. My current girlfriend snagged me in this very way. :3

• 0|0
  • Just make eye contact and smile. A lot of people will think what I say next is dumb, but actors and models do it ; practice making facial expressions in the mirror (like smiling) until you really like the way you look and when you retrain your muscles you'll be more confident in social situations

• Go up to him and say hi. He's not going to come to you unless you start "showing yourself off." But then he is approaching you for your body and not for you.

Approach the guy and just say hi. Approach him more than once if you have to. He might then get a clue that you like him and then he might start showing interest in you if he doesn't have it already.

• literally go up to him and start a conversation with him. that alone puts you above any other girl in the room since that never happens. its always the guys who have to approach the girls so if you approach him he would be excited and impressed. if you dont want to do that then just stare and smile at him and I don't know give a wink. that would get me to come over to talk to you.

• I'll tell you one that is kind of silly but girls have done it to me quite a few times, an obvious, a bit loud-er sigh.

I'm a lone wolf my self but even the first time I got one of those, I figured the girl in question wanted me to say something and start a conversation and I was right.

• Engage in activities that you enjoy, and be yourself.

• Be in shape and make eye contact. That's all. As a girl, you're lucky, because you don't have to initiate contact. A girl who is fit and well-groomed will get tons of attention, trust me.

• Shy girls are attractive already and they are mysterious as far as I know which is kind of attractive... so dont need to look over attractive cause it would attract pervs

I hope you get my point!

Hope you are a myaterious loner! :)

• Yup got your point! Thnks :)

• Just a simple eye contact few times and then a simple smile... At the same time don't be so desperate to get the attention.. That could be a turn off.

• Finding reasons to talk to them.

• wear a thong and say hi hot shot you like my new thong ! does my slim as looks hot in it :) trust me you will have him like ring in your finger

• I can bet that if you start a conversation with him and have a lot of eye contact and smile, he will be eating out of your hand in minutes

• I would say make eye contact for a few seconds and smile. That always gets me. Coming right up and talking to them is a big one too.

Whatever you do, try not to flaunt your body. (If you must, do it as little as possible.) This normally attracts guys that don't have your best intentions in mind.

• Most men are simple and straight forward. If youve got a good pair of legs, show them. Great smile, flash it. It's totally physical for men. A well groomed, confident, sexy woman with a bit of charisma can turn any straight mans head

• best or most effictive? :D try casually walking up to him and then lick his face. i promise he won't forget you xD

• Show some interest in them, talk to them, joke with them, or even just a smile if you make eye contact.

• Show da bitties. ;)

• just have boobs

• Shoot even if a girl isn't either both of those she can't still catch my attention. I observe the room im in and if I see a beautiful girl im gonna keep looking.

• Always look at him from afar, make an effort to talk to him , maybe add him on Facebook and chat , make him feel liked, avoid talking or hugging other guys in his presence , and just be fun and approch him.

• You need a girl best friend to dare you to talk to him. Peer pressure yourself to do it ^^

• it is easy: just smile to them.

• Just flirt with him, touch him, talk to him first. Go out of your way to smile and talk to him.

• Walk around naked.

• Show your utters

• get your baps out

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 2

• Do activities

• Be passionate about what you love to do and the right guy will notice that :)