I can't get over my fling, help?

So I started a new job in September, and got on really well with everyone especially this one guy. We would spends ages talking laughing joking around. We were nothing more than just friends as he had a girlfriend. The staff Christmas party came along and so naturally everyone had
Had a drink. Me and this guy spent a lot of time together in the early hours of the night but later on when we were left just me and him we kissed. as the night went on we just carried on as nothing happened laughing and joking but when we went back to the hotel we ended up spending the night together. Things happened but we also Stayed up after till 5:00 in the morning just chatting.
On the Sunday he messaged me telling me that he regret nothing and he was going to break up with his girlfriend after Christmas
As the weeks went on things carried on we would kiss when ever we got a chance. he then stayed at mine house for a week cause he couldn't get home from work for personal reasons. Things happened when he stayed again and carried on and towards the back end of December I went to a little party at his house where I spent the night again with him.
After Christmas I didn't hear from him for a bout two weeks. He then made the decision to spilt with his girlfriend but he felt horrible for doing it. He was flirting at work but he couldn't bear the thought of his ex being upset so he got back with her. outside of work I missed him but I thought I shouldn't message him he has a girlfriend but little did I know he missed me two as he messaged me and the circle began again we were talking all the time and sometimes the conversation would get a little hot until one night he told me he was falling for me and he knew that I liked him. I told him that things can't go on this way and he had to chose because he kept telling me he didn't know what to do, but I haven't really heard from him outside of work since. I miss him so much what can I do?

We have had in depth conversations numerous of times. And each time the conversation turns to "what we gonna do?"he always explains to me that he really doesn't know what he wants. He has been with his girlfriend for nearly seven years and from what was said before anything happened it's not a healthy one every he knows doesn't like her and has told him to end things with her but his reply is always "I don't want to hurt her".
So We decided to let things rest. things at first were a little off between us but as the years gone on we have got closer and closer. He always starring at me when I look over at him and he always goes out of his way to come see me. We can talk for hours and when we do he always looks into my eyes. So the Christmas do was coming up and I said to myself your not doing this again.
But he told a couple of people there that he loves me and is going crazy.
So I found out what he said but didn't have a chance to speak to him. At the hotel someone knocked on the door and it was him. I let him in cause he has no where to sleep for other reason and said he could stay. He explained to me why he said what he said and a lot more to why he couldn't break up with his girlfriend which he is still with. He was really nevous which isn't like him. I think he really does mean it. We ended up talking all night, kissing and stuff he told me to my face he loves me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he wants the best of both worlds... but obviously this can't go on. You are not his booty call and if he really is falling for you, you should lay all your cards open and have a good and thorough conversation with him. Ask him how he honestly feels, because as it stands he is holding you back and not giving you closure.

• Thank you.
      We have had in depth conversations numerous of times. And each time the conversation turns to "what we gonna do?"he always explains to me that he really doesn't know what he wants. He has been with his girlfriend for nearly seven years and from what was said before anything happened it's not a healthy one every he knows doesn't like her and has told him to end things with her but his reply is always "I don't want to hurt her"

• Well seven years is quite a long time and honestly he has only two options. to break up with her or take the next step in the relationship... but since they have those kinds of problems it would only be logical to end things between them especially since he put you in that kind of position... Of course you wouldn't be able to get over him!