How do I know if I should trust him?

This guy I've been dating for around 2 months now seems too good to be true at times. He says the sweetest things ever, but I don't know if this is just a way to make me fall hard for him so he can get what he wants out of this relationship and leave me afterwards. He frequently asks me if I trust him yet and I don't know how to respond because I don't actually know the answer to that. He referred to his ex as a crazy bitch. Is this a red flag? He wants to meet my parents, but I feel the only reason he does is because he thinks that's going to give him permission to progress further physically. He asked me if he seems like a player and told me he's not seeing any other girls. He doesn't like holding hands in public and pda. Should I trust him?

What Guys Said 1

• Trust is the main thing in a relationship. If he betrays that trust then he screwed up and doesn't deserve you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should see what happen in another 3 months.. if he remain the same (the too good to be true) during the 3 months, then i think you should trust him. If he only wants you because of "something" he won't wait that long..