Truly, I'm at a loss. I've only had one girlfriend which was a few years ago which ended pretty bad for me.
I'm still young so I doubt I'm meant to have good luck with it all, but when I look at my "somewhat" social self, I don't see anything all that wrong with me. I try my hardest to be kind and approachable, I always look presentable and I'm not what you'd call ugly... at least I hope not.
I must say though, I am a little awkward and shy, I don't mean to be, but when it comes to talking to girls, I'm pretty hopeless. I seem to overthink everything when I don't need to.
just want to know if I actually fit the bill for some nice girl out there. I want a teenage romance too.
- Quiet, kind, indoors types12% (55)14% (9)12% (64)Vote
- Outgoing, high energy, keen types10% (47)14% (9)11% (56)Vote
- Affectionate, emotional, wanna hug all the time types17% (80)5% (3)16% (83)Vote
- Forceful, controlling, secretly a huge softy types.9% (42)6% (4)9% (46)Vote
- Mixture of most above?52% (235)61% (38)52% (273)Vote
Thanks for those instant replies, it's 3 AM. Lots of stuff on my mind.
Most Helpful Girl
You are indeed still young as you said but from reading your post it looks as though you seem to have more maturity than a guy your age would normally have. I know guys around my age and a little older who are incredibly immature and don't care for finding a girl instead would rather screw around with them. My advice would be to just be yourself. Don't try to be someone else to fit in because trust me its quite a turn off.10
- Show AllShow Less