Guys: What do you think of girls who ask you out?

I'm interested in this guy but I'm a little shy. My mam encourages me all the time to ask him out. He'll be 24 in August and I'm turning 21. What would you say/think of a girl asking a guy out?

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol... Almost twelve years ago I asked this absolutely cute guy out.. And now he's my husband! :)

2|2
    0|0
    • Guess I better pluck up the courage to ask this cute guy out. Never know could be my future husband 😄

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for selecting mine as the MHO :)

And yes dreams really can come true, as they did for me.

*Loads of Love, Hugs & Good Luck Wishes*

What Guys Said 11

• i'd say she's confident basically :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel great. I accept it to give her a chance, even if i dont like the girl very much.

i always advise girls to ask out guys. Alternatively, you can tell the guy to invite you for a drink. This way, you made it easy for him ask you out.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would be highly intrigued with her confidence! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That would actually be awesome. Shows a lot of confidence if you ask me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it although it's only happened once!

1|0
    0|0
  • If guy who you likes , deserves your offer do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked honestly

1|0
    0|0
  • if there was mutual attraction involved, it would be a huge dream come true

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it... as long as you feel there's nothing wrong with it, right?

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't see anything wrong with it, I just wanted to see what guys think. I know some who feel emasculated by it.

• I would love it if a girl asked me out! Im really shy too so struggle to aske girls out.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm shy myself, my mam is always encouraging me to be more confident.

• Are there actually girls who believe a guy WOULDN'T like being asked out?
    Imagine you are shopping for a car, then you win one in a draw, would that make you upset? I'm not comparing a date to cars, but I kind of am too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I get what your saying.

• It might not be the car you wanted, but it is still a goddamn car, and you might end up falling in love with it anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Well... they're either shocked or delighted. =)
    Go for it. =)

1|0
    0|0