Be honest, why are guys I meet they don't seem fully honest - i'm confused?

i always seem to meet guys and i findout they are not truthful. about there feelings or status or other thngs. why?

maybe you dont know what ur talking about

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your pic you have bitchy look I think guys won't take you that serious

I know you will say no its only pic it's not the real you yes yes but in the real life most men like a normal girl or girly girl and women like rich and 6in and above

• why u think i look bitchy?

• You write be honest so I'm honest I'm sorry I dont mean you're bad person as I said I dont know you but based on your look not classy at all for me I won't even reach you and talk to you

• Mr I appreciate your judgement!

What Guys Said 6

• There's plenty of guys who are honest and then there's those looking for a night run. How you present yourself is part of the equation; maybe something less revealing than what you have in your profile picture could help you find someone with better morals/upbringing. I don't know about you personality wise, so I can't really say as to whether that could be an issue or not.

• Hmm its definitely the guys that you are meeting men tend to be more honest than women.

• Well your name and pic arn't doing you any favours one look at that pic and i got the "party animal girl" vibe which isn't really for me and with a name like AsianHottie sounds a bit pompous

• They only want to reach you and thats the only option they could use to get you. Just relax and wait. You'll meet an honest one. But if you're in a hurry then you'll continue meeting them. Take your time before meeting them

• oh ghosh of course they do, stop dressing like a slut. maybe you dont know what ur talking about WHY asking then...

• Social upbringing.

What Girls Said 0