Why aren't blonde girls (with blue eyes, green eyes etc) into white guys? is it something wrong with white guys?

I rarely or almost never see blonde girls (with blue eyes eyes, green eyes, etc) with white guys. Almost all blonde chicks I see are with either mixed or hispanic guys.

Meanwhile I see beautiful girls of all races with white guys, so I don't think its necessarily something wrong with white guys.

Hell I think I seen more white guys with black or mixed girls than I seen white guys with blonde girls.

So that makes me believe its just that blonde girls are not into white guys... but why? Why do they prefer mixed and hispanic guys over white guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, chances are they're bottle blondes, so my guess would be that they enjoy the aesthetic contrast. I personally love the way a super pale person coupled with a very dark person looks. Opposites just compliment each other nicely, so maybe these girls dye their hair blonde to emphasise this contrast.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Leave black and mixed women out of your pity party, psycho. You do NOT see more white guys with black and mixed women than you do blonde white women. You are lying now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm blonde with green eyes. I've noticed other male races prefer blondes. More white guys like brunettes or other races when it comes to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blonde hair with olive green eyes and I prefer white me most of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think this is true. I have dated plenty of blonde girls, they are kind of my thing. My whole family is blonde/blue eyes.

I will say though, I have always had a thing for dark girls too. And it turns out black women love me. My current girlfriend is mixed, and I am always getting more attention from girls of other races than white girls. I think I'm is just an exotic thing for them, kind of like a black guy to a blonde girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wish I could be in that area cause I really like blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • for fucks sake they just like what they like

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it's because racism.

1|0
    0|0