Why do guys ask for nudes?

I don't know that kind of explains itself

Most Helpful Girl

• They like your body
    They primarily see you as a sex-thing
    They're thirsty
    They've run out of fresh, new material to jerk it to
    They know you / your personality, so it's more satisfying to jerk it to you than some stranger in a p*rno

What Guys Said 10

• Kinda like a resume for dating.

• Cause the female body is beautiful

• Bea cause their is a very destructive p*rn problem in our country. And guys are not the only ones who look at nudes and p*rn . p*rn is has become the new drug. However, being sexual overindulgent is not a sign of sexual satisfaction but a sign that says that there is sexual starvation in our society.

• curiousity of how the specific female looks while nude.

• Because women have beautiful bodies and we are horny and want to jerk off to the girl we like instead of p*rn .

• I'm not sure. I don't ask for them myself. However, my guess is that they like your body or they are really cruel and want to humiliate you. Either way, I wouldn't send them one. It's not against the law to not send a guy a nudie.

• Does this really need to be asked? Lol it's pretty obvious

• *Some guys* I don't see the point why people do it. ;)

• Because... nudity? How are you 31 years old and need this explained to you? lol

• I'm not 31 dip shit I can't figure out how to change it

• So you can't even put your own birthday/age in correctly, and somehow I'M the dipshit? I think that's double dipshit points on you lol

• When I made this account I was under age and drunk explained enough?

• because they masturbate and need something to do it to. dont do it because once they have it they have it and it can go to anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• Something to jerk off to

• I don't understand that either, if they masturbate can't they just watch p*rn?