Does it seem like my ex wants me back?

I just hungout with my ex (he asked me) and we just drove to the beach and talked and smoked.

We drove by this place for sale and he said "we should just buy this place and move in there."

He smiled at me and I smiled back and then he grabbed my face and started kissing me & then he had to go help his dad and on the way to drop me off he said that he wanted to do more but he didn't want to do stuff and then drop me off right after.

He said "I just don't want you to get the wrong idea but we should see a movie or something and hangout tomorrow."

But..

We text like usually once a day and he replies so slowly most times, making it seem like he has someone better to talk to also..

He dated a rebound girl for like a month and then told me they broke up because it was a 'waste of time' and he just wants to focus on himself right now.

Does it seem like he wants me back?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 1

• No. ------

• Why?

• He doesn't want you to get the wrong idea. This is the wrong idea.

What Girls Said 1

• It definitely does. Go out with him and see how it goes. About the "waste of time" and "focus on himself" I'm not sure... Maybe he said this to give an excuse for their break up? Or maybe he actually wants to revalue some things on his life? Try to see what are his intentions, and if you want him back too. Good luck! xx