Distancing yourself from someone that you like?

would distancing yourself from a guy that you like will help you to get over him?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. -----*

• Why not?

• That can't be good.

• Lol I know!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't hate myself enough to make myself go through that kinda torment lol

• yes... and not only that, you have to stop thinking about him as well basically!

• I've done it with girls before

• yeah, completely, 've done the same thing, takes maybe 4 weeks to 8 weeks to get over them

• Does he not like you back? If so yes, distance and time will you help get over him

• He used too, but I think things has changed. To tell you the truth I am over it. It's been going on for too long.

What Girls Said 4

• I just had to involuntarily do this this past week. Feelings are about at the same level they were. I think after a couple weeks it might help you to get over him, though.

• Time heals. It's painful and requires a lot of strength at the beginning, but you'll get over it. Good luck!

• I think yes as it has worked for me many times.. Not getting replies hurts more

• ugh im in the same situation as you are. Truthfully, only time will tell :/